Tigers are for children in 1st grade. The Tiger program focuses on outdoor skills & knowledge as well as learning about their heritage, culture and the community.
Atlanta Scout Shop
1800 Circle 75 Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339
Your scout will be encouraged to wear their uniform appropriately. The shirt should be tucked in and orderly. Our scouts understand the importance of representing BSA while in uniform
- Cub socks
- Cub pants/shorts
First graders, and anyone beyond that grade who is new to Cub Scouting, completes the Bobcat Badge prior to working on their grade-specific badge of rank.
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
1. Tigers complete 6 core adventures and 1 elective of their choosing.2. With your parent, guardian or caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide
3. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age or earn the Protect Yourself Rules Preview Adventure for Tiger
Ben Eustace - Tiger Den Leader
In addition to being our Tiger Den Leader, Ben also serves as our Committee Chair. A former cub scout himself, Ben loves to camp with his family.
Rick Demianyk - Tiger Den Leader
Rick and his family have lived in Legacy Park for a number of years. He and his grandson have enjoyed the scouting adventure.
Zack Hudson - Tiger Den Leader
Zack is also our Lion Den leader as well as our Cubmaster. He is an Arrow of Light & Eagle Scout recipient and has over 11 years of scouting experience.