Webelos is for children in the 4th grade. Webelos stands for We’ll be loyal scouts and is their final full-year of cub scouts. This program helps them begin to ready for Scouts BSA.
Atlanta Scout Shop
1800 Circle 75 Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30339
Your scout will be encouraged to wear their uniform appropriately. The shirt should be tucked in and orderly. Our scouts understand the importance of representing BSA while in uniform
- Scout socks
- Scout pants/shorts
First graders, and anyone beyond that grade who is new to Cub Scouting, completes the Bobcat Badge prior to working on their grade-specific badge of rank.
- Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
- Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
- Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
- Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
- Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
- With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the pamphlet How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent’s Guide
1. Be an active member of your Webelos den for 3 months.
2. Complete each of the 5 required adventures and at least one elective of your choosing.3. With your parent, guardian or caring adult, complete the exercises in the pamphlet entitled How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide
4. Earn the Cyber Chip award for your age or earn the Protect Yourself Rules Preview Adventure for Webelos
Elective Adventures (Webelos & AOL share electives)
Rob Eldred - Bear Den Leader
Rob enjoys the scouting adventure with his son Aiden, and enjoys the outdoors in his free time.
Jennifer Brown - Bear Den Leader
Jennifer has enjoyed her time investing in our scouts in Pack 002. She also has two children that are active in our unit.